Whether it is prescribed by doctors or can be bought over the counter, there is a best weight loss drug that you can take to help you lose that excessive weight you've been wanting to shed off without going through strenuous exercises. The best weight loss drug should be able to do the any or more of the following things:
1. Burn fat
2. Speed up your metabolism
3. Suppress your appetite
4. Prevent your body from absorbing fats
It is highly recommended that you consult with a doctor prior to buying diet pills even the ads claim that it is the safest and the best weight loss drug you can take. Among the best prescribed weight loss drugs include Didrex, Xenical, Tenuate, and Phentermine. You can also buy from over-the-counter weight loss pills from drugstores. Be careful on buying generic ones because they tend to have more toxins that can harm your body with excessive dosage.
1. Carb blocker - It prevents your body from absorbing carbohydrates, stopping starches from breaking down.
2. Tocasil - Also known as Tocasil FG, it is a prescription drug that suppresses your appetite.
3. Zilacetin - It contains ingredients for faster weight loss without any known side effects.
Enhancing the effects
Here are some suggestions for speedier weight loss even if you are taking the best weight loss drug.
1. Drink lots of water - some weight loss drugs can drain fluids from your body, causing you to feel very dehydrated with a dry mouth and chapped lips. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking lots of water.
2. Avoid overeating - Eat 4 to 5 small meals a day to keep your metabolism going and avoid eating 3 big meals a day.
3. Try exercising - For faster weight loss results, exercise is still the most effective method. You don't have to take strenuous exercises. Just try walking instead of riding the bus or taxi for short distances, and take the stairs instead of the elevator when you need to.